A) Research facilities for M.Phil. / Ph.D. in various faculties.
Ph.D. : Arts – English, Marathi, Hindi
Ph.D. : Science – Chemistry, Physics, Microbiology, Botany
Ph.D. : Commerce – Accountancy, Costing, Business Practices, Business Administration & Law.
B) Post-Graduate Degree
M.Sc. : Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Information Technology & Computer Application.
M.Com. : Commerce, Commerce with Advanced Computing, Advanced Costing & Business, Computer Applications, Business Administration & Accountancy, Management Accounts & Auditing, Marketing.
Management / MBA : Marketing Management, Business Studies, Business Administration, Personal Management (MPM), Computer Management (MCM), Marketing Management (MMM), Human Resources (HR), Finance.
M.A. : Marathi, Hindi, English, Political Science, Economics, Journalism, Psychology, Geography, History, Sociology, Music.
C) Under-Graduate Degree
B.Sc.: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Statistics, Mathematics, Electronics, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Geography, Horticulture, Agriculture, Home Science (Human Development, Textiles Sciences and Apparel Design, Resource Management, Nutrition & Dietetics ), Information Technology, Nursing, Applied.
B.Com. : Commerce, B.Com. with Restructuring Program and Vocational Education, Business Administration (BBA), BBA ( International Administration), Bachelor Computer Application (BCA), Marketing, Business Law & Practices, Cost & Works Accounting, Banking and Finance, Management Studies (BMS), Science & Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Banking & Insurance (BBI), Financial Accounting & Auditing.
B.A. : English, Marathi, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Geography, History, Tourism & Travel Management, Functional English, BA / BVA Fine Arts ( Music, Visual Arts ), Bachelor of Library & Information Science ( B.Lib.I.Sc. )
B. Pharmacy – B. Pharm.
B.Ed.: SPPU – 1-year course;
Indira Gandhi Open University, New Delhi ( Distance Mode 2 year course )
D) Diploma Courses :
1) Diploma in Business Management (DBM)
2) Diploma in Capital Market Management (DCMM)
3) Diploma in Import & Export Management (DIEM)
4) Diploma in Materials & Logistics Management (DMLM)
5) Diploma in Fruit Production (DFP )
6) Diploma in Vegetable Production (DVP)
7) Diploma in Floriculture & Landscaping (DFL)
8) Diploma in Horticulture
9) Diploma in Agro Journalism
10) Diploma in Agricultural Business Management
11) Diploma in Interior Decoration & Designing
12) Diploma in Fashion Designing & Garment Manufacturing
13) Diploma in Information Technology (DIT)
14) Diploma in RGNM (3.5 years )
15) Diploma in Pharmaceutical (D.Pharm)
E) Certificate Courses :
4) Interior Decoration & Designing
5) Fashion Designing & Garment Manufacturing
6) Information Technology
7) ‘C’ Programming
8) Java Programming
9) Advanced Java Programming
10) Tally 9.0 with ERP Certificate in VB.NET
11) Basic Statistics
12) Autonomous Certificate Course in Entrepreneurship Development (CCED)
13) NSC NCFM Certificate Courses
14) Communicative English
F) Training Programmes :
1) Nursing Management
2) Poultry Management
3) Food Processing
G) UGC Sponsored Career Oriented Courses :
1) Food Processing & Preservation
2) Information and Communication Technology.
H) Junior College Courses :
1) Conventional 11th & 12th Standard : Science, Home–Science Arts & Commerce.
2) 11th & 12th Vocational / MCVC Courses : Travel & Tourism, Bakery & Confectionary Cookery, Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Maintenance, Mechanical Maintenance, Accounting & Auditing, Marketing & Salesmanship, Purchasing & Storekeeping, Office Management, Banking, Course in Medical Lab. Technician (CMLT), Electronic Technology, Maintenance Repair, Electrical & Domestic Appliance.
I) Engineering Degree :
1) Masters (ME): Mechanical Design Engineering, Computer Engineering, Digital System Engineering, Power Electronics & Drives Engineering,
2) Bachelor (BE): Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering.
3) Polytechnic Engineering: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering.
J) Law :
Masters: Master of Law ( LLM); Master of Labour Laws & Labour Welfare (MLL & LW)
Bachelors: LL.B. ( 3 years ); BA.LLB ( 5 years )
Diploma: Diploma in Labour Law & Labour Welfare (DLL & LW) (1 year), Diploma in Taxation Laws (DTL) (1 year), Diploma Course in Consumer Protection Laws, Diploma Course in Human Rights, Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights, Diploma in Alternative Disputes Resolution System. Diploma Course in Cyber Laws, Certificate Course in Forensic & Medical Jurisprudence, Post Graduate Programme in Legal Administration (Autonomous Course), Study Centre of YCMOU for Certificate Programme in Human Rights.
K) Professional Degree Courses:
Masters of Library & Information Science (M.Lib. I. Sc.), P.G. Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), P.G. Diploma in Computer Management (PGDCM), P.G. Advanced Diploma in Entrepreneurship Management Development (PGADED).
L) Enrichment and Remedial Programmes :
• Education Plus Programmes: To supplement the University education with certificate and diploma courses for Science, Home Science, Commerce, Arts.
• Personality Development Programme at all levels
• Curriculum Development for Making Education more meaningful and relevant.
• Training & Retraining – Through workshops and seminars both for teaching and non-teaching staff – Faculty Development programme, Bridge Courses, Remedial Courses, Training through Staff Academy.